The Conundrum
1
2

I feel like a black hole.
♣ 0

“I was told love should be unconditional. That's the rule, everyone says so. But if love has no boundaries, no limits, no conditions, why should anyone try to do the right thing ever? If I know I am loved no matter what, where is the challenge? I am supposed to love Nick despite all his shortcomings. And Nick is supposed to love me despite my quirks. But clearly, neither of us does. It makes me think that everyone is very wrong, that love should have many conditions. Love should require both partners to be their very best at all times.” 
― Gillian FlynnGone Girl

Startled awake this morning by a sharp knock from the douchebags upstairs who are clearly convinced that there is no better time to start disruptive renovation works than at 7 in the morning.
Mother --s.

I woke up feeling empty and lost, but I've since had a grilled chicken salad from McDonalds and am feeling better about life.

I can feel my destructive self surfacing and I am concerned about where this is going -- documenting it so that if I did blow up one of these days then I can at least say I told you so.



◄ older

newer ►