The Conundrum
1
2

F for a couple of words--friday, fuck, freedom, and Fights.
♣ 0

"The first time she met him he had on a shirt that said MUFFDIVER. I knew what he was like, so I told her that he wasn't the kind of guy that she would want to end up with. But she was head over heels in love with him. She told me she thought he was so good looking. They saw each other for about 2 months, and got married. I mean, this guy had all the signs of a douche bag--he never met her family and he never bothered to learn her language. (And here I was taking Hangugeo languages from Suna, and meeting her entire extended family and conversing with them in Hangu, just to convince them to let me marry her. He didn't even meet her parents.) Less than a year after they got married he told her that the military had him transferred back home and he needed to leave. Two weeks later, before she could even settle her documents to join him, he told me that he was madly in love with another woman that he had just met."



Labels:




◄ older

newer ►