1
2
Existential crisis
Woke up with a start this morning and was force-fed a really awful tasting tea (herbal, I assume.) The last time I was forced to drink anything was 2 years ago, when Bervin blackmailed me into drinking some cheap whiskey and I ended up throwing up at the bridge while he held my hair up in a ponytail. Classy.
It's my 7th day away from work. Apart from the times that I had to get up to put something in my stomach, I've been sitting at my desk feeling completely unproductive -- I laid the canvas board out last night, but have not so much as started on the acrylic painting that I had set my mind on completing 2 months ago. Bervin vaguely mentioned something about Donald Trump taking a break and losing millions of dollars before making a comeback and becoming a Billionaire. I am hopeful that when I get back to work tomorrow I will arrive at an epiphany and shoot to fortune in an instant.
Just kidding.
Over the past 6 days of sitting at my computer desk, I have been seriously contemplating life, and have arrived at no conclusion. I'm not sure where I am headed, and that, to me, is one of the most startling, and horrifying discoveries I've made about my life, in life. That was a lot of commas.
I am going to go contemplate some more. I feel like I am at the brink of discovering something.
Till next time!
