The Conundrum
1
2

Discontent.
♣ 0



Look what came in the mail!

I put my dress on and did a little twirl today. I have decided that since I'm not going to be able to go out in all my pretty dresses (due to the serious lack of occasion), I am going to start wearing them to sashay around the house. I reckon that photo taking/editing will be a good way to distract myself from doing anymore online shopping anyway, so you can expect to see a lot of me in the next couple of weeks. 

The novelty of working in the mental health field/living in the US has died down by a lot. These days I find myself complaining about being stuck in the wilderness with nothing remarkably exciting(/accessible) to do more than appreciating being away from the excessive noise, traffic and general air of discontent that living in a city entails. I've been putting so much focus on all the things that I'm missing out on--like being able to see bervin/party/meet the cul-de-sac whenever I need stress relief--that I have forgotten about the other simpler things that make me happy. Tomorrow I am going to try to make myself feel better by going for a run, and then to the labyrinth (located at the highest point of the grounds around here, and has a magnificent view) to clear my thoughts. I need to get used to healthier means of stress relief.

For now I'm going to nap because Sharissa is expecting me to relieve her from duties at 3am. 
Goodnight all, see you real soon.

Labels:




◄ older

newer ►