1
2
I wonder if it is normal to be so sick of life.
The concluding months of every semester kill me -- they fill me up with dread, rob me of all my appetite, put me in a perpetual state of gloom and as a result turn me into a most difficult person. I can no longer find joy in anything. Even food turns me off.These days I don't have the energy to do anything. My thighs are sore, my mind is weak, my thoughts are on the amount of work I (shouldn't) have been neglecting, (and money, how to get more money. how to get more money.) my body is a mess, I know it, I can feel it, it's about to break down, like my printer, and sometimes my blackberry; I am barely surviving.
Last week was such a nightmare. Next week is going to be worse. It is Week 12 today. I still have a presentation, an SPSS output to figure out and a lab report to complete. Week 13 is my final week in NUS. Then comes the exams that I haven't even started studying for.
These 3 years in NUS, have been the worst 3 years of my life.
I hate public transport. I hate public transport. I hate public transport. I hate public transport. I hate public transport. I hate public transport.
Right then.
Goodbye.
